Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology (KIET)
1. Research Papers in Peer Reviewed Journals (SCI/SCIE/SCOPUS Indexed): Six (06) Nos.
2. Research Papers in Other Reviewed Journals: Five (05) Nos.
3. Research Papers in International Conference Proceedings: Six (06) No.
4. Research Papers in National Conference Proceedings: Seventeen (17) Nos.
Articles in Magazine: One (01) No.
1. D. K. Tanti, M. K. Verma, B. Singh and O. N. Mehrotra, An ANN based approach for optimal
placement of custom power devices, Electrical India, Chary Publication, vol. 55, no. 8, pp. 56-
61, Aug. 2015.
Research and Development:
R & D Project Completed: One (01) No.
Project Title – Fabrication of Electric Solar Vehicles for Mangalayatan University Campus.
Objective – Feasibility analysis and Fabrication of Electric Solar Vehicles for the university campus and provide a
support for green mobility mission in the campus. The main purpose is to utilize the vehicles in day-to
day light weight energy free transportations in the campus.
Status – Completed (w.e.f. 19/12/2014 to 25/ 04/2015).
Membership of Professional Societies:
1. Member (2012), The Institution of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), USA.
2. Member (2013), The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), UK.
3. Associate Member (2016), Imperial Society of Innovative Engineer (ISIE), India.
Reviewer for Research Journals:
1. IEEE Transaction on Power Systems, USA.
2. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, UK.
3. Electric Power Components and Systems (Taylor & Francis), UK.
4. International Journal of Electric Power and Energy Systems (Elsevier), UK.
5. American Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems (Science Publishing Group), USA.
6. International Journal of Energy and Power Engineering (Science Publishing Group), USA.
7. Journal of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering (IOS Press), Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Reviewer for Conference Proceedings:
1. Second International Conference CIPECH, 2016, Ghaziabad-India
2. National Conference UNICON, 2012, Allahabad-India.
3. IEEE General Meeting, 2011, USA.
Session Co-Chair: International Conference on Innovative Applications of Computational Intelligence on Power,
Energy and Controls with their impact on Humanity (CIPECH-16), KIET Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad (UP)-India,
November 18-19, 2016.
Best Research Paper Award: 1st National Conference on Advances in Computing Applications, NCACA,
Department of Computer Application, Mangalayatan University, Aligarh (UP)-India, April 07-08, 2016.
Achievement in National Level Championship: Solar Car Model “Tenecious” of Mangalayatan University achieves
6th position at National Level and 1st position at State Level in Indo-Asian Solar Challenge Championship-2015.
Best Research Paper Award: National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
ETEEE, Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur (UP)-India, Nov. 26-27, 2011.
Dr. BRIJESH SINGH
Power market dynamics, security analysis and operational controls, Power Grid and renewable energy integration